Working with us was a very personal situation.
Worried about leaving your entire name in a review?
We’ve done the homework for you below.
You don’t even need to currently have a Google account.
Post without revealing all personal identifiers.
By simplifying your name on your Google account is can be a less identity revealing method to leave reviews.
- When prompted to Sign In on Google, click “Create Account”
- Note that how you enter your name is how it will show on the Google Review
- Either create a new username or click “Use my current email address instead” and enter your current email address
- Enter and Confirm a password
While anonymous reviews are not allowed on Google, simplifying or shortening your first or last name is a way to not disclose all of your personal information. You can of course change your account back to your full name at any time.
To post an “anonymous” Google review:
- Visit your Google account, and then click on the option “Manage your Google Account”
- From there, click on “Personal Info”, and then you will see a page with your first and last name
- You can either remove your last name, change the first or last name to an initial, or even change your name to “Anonymous”
- Don’t forget to change your name back, if you like, when you are finished posting the review